Keto Hot Chocolate Mix
Make this easy keto hot chocolate mix to keep on hand so you can always make a delicious mug of low carb hot chocolate. Just add water!
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 18 Servings (when using 3T of mix)
- 2 Cups Heavy Cream Powder
- 1/2 Cup Granulated Swerve
- 1/2 Cup Confectioners Swerve
- 1/3 Cup Organic Fair Trade Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon (optional)
To Make The Keto Hot Chocolate Powdered Mix
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, sifting the cocoa powder. Whisk to combine.
Store in a quart size glass jar, such as a Mason jar.
To Make A Mug Of Keto Hot Chocolate
- Dairy Free Keto Hot Chocolate Mix: Substitute coconut milk powder in place of the heavy cream powder.
- Peppermint Keto Hot Chocolate Mix: Add 6-12 drops of high quality, food safe peppermint essential oil to the powdered mix and whisk to combine.
- Mocha Keto Hot Chocolate Mix: Add 1/4 Cup of instant espresso powder to the powdered mix and whisk to combine. Just want to make one mug into a mocha? I like to add 1-2 Tbsp of the keto hot chocolate mix powder to 8-10 oz of black coffee.