This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosures here.
More keto desserts for the holidays! Luscious no bake keto cranberry cheesecake filling in my secret ingredient gingerbread faux graham cracker crust!
Without a doubt, cheesecakes are one of the best keto desserts to make for a holiday get together, whether it’s Thanksgiving, Christmas, or the New Year. And since cheesecake has a reputation as such a decadent treat, it’s especially fun to be able to wow guests with a keto version that tastes AMAZING.
What’s the difference between baked and no bake cheesecake?
Baked cheesecake is traditionally made with eggs, cream cheese, and sometimes sour cream or heavy cream. The filling is baked (often for 40 minutes or more) to cook the eggs, and it’s those coagulated egg proteins that make a baked cheesecake firm and slice-able.
No bake cheesecake, in its most basic form, is made by creaming together cream cheese and sweetener and folding in whipped cream. For a soft no bake cheesecake, it’s the texture of the cream cheese and stiff whipped cream alone that hold the filling together. Adding gelatin and/or chocolate is an easy way to create a firmer, slice-able filling.
Can You Freeze No Bake Keto Cheesecake?
No bake keto cheesecake freezes beautifully. In fact, if you’re the one person in your home eating keto, freezing individually wrapped slices is a great way to make sure your keto cheesecake lasts long enough for you to enjoy every last slice.
How To Avoid Lumpy Cheesecake
To avoid lumps, make sure your cream cheese is at room temperature and soft, and add the cranberry sauce to the cream cheese gradually. Dumping the cranberry sauce in all at once is a sure way to end up with unsightly cream cheese lumps!
How To Get Clean Slices Of No Bake Cheesecake
The longer you chill your keto cheesecake before slicing, the neater and cleaner each cut will be. This allows the filling to chill all the way through to the middle of the pie so that the gelatin and white chocolate can set completely.
You can definitely enjoy this dessert after chilling for only a couple of hours if you’re in a hurry though, as long as you don’t mind softer and slightly messier slices.
How Long Does Homemade No Bake Cheesecake Last In The Fridge?
According to the USDA, cheesecakes stored in the refrigerator below 40° F should be consumed within 7 days.
More Keto Desserts For The Holidays:
No Bake Keto Cranberry Cheesecake Pie
For The Gingerbread Faux Graham Cracker Crust
For The No Bake Cranberry Cheesecake Filling
To Make The Gingerbread Faux Graham Cracker Crust
- To the bowl of a food processor, add the pork rinds, unsweetened coconut flakes, brown Swerve, cinnamon, ginger, allspice, nutmeg, and cloves. Pulse until the mixture is the texture of graham cracker crumbs.
- Add the melted butter and pulse to reach the consistency of wet sand.
- Press the crust mixture into a 9" pie pan. I like to use a ramekin or measuring cup to help firmly pack the crust down. Bake the crust at 375° F for 8-10 minutes, or just until the crust begins to brown. Set the crust aside to cool completely. You can skip baking the crust, just know that it won't hold together as well.
To Make The No Bake Cranberry Cheesecake Filling
- In a small bowl, sprinkle the gelatin over 1/4 cup of the water. Set aside to allow the gelatin to bloom.
- In a small saucepan, combine the cranberries, 2/3 cup of the allulose, and the remaining 1/4 cup of water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat to medium and simmer for 5-10 minutes or until most of the cranberries have burst.
- Remove the cranberry mixture from the heat and allow to cool slightly. Puree the cranberry mixture in the blender to create cranberry sauce and set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, whip the heavy cream to stiff peaks. Turn the heavy cream out into a small bowl and set it aside in the refrigerator while you mix the cream cheese (you'll need your stand mixer bowl again in the next step, but there's no need to wash the bowl first).
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream together the softened cream cheese and the remaining 2/3 cup of allulose until very soft and fluffy. Scrape the bowl down with a rubber spatula as needed to avoid lumps.
- Add the melted Bake Believe white chocolate chips to the cream cheese mixture and beat to combine.
- Add 1/4 cup of the cranberry mixture to the cream cheese mixture and beat to combine. Scrape the bowl down and add another 1/4 cup of the cranberry mixture, beating to combine. Scrape the bowl down again before adding the rest of the cranberry mixture to the cream cheese mixture, then beat to combine (it's important to add the cranberry mixture gradually to avoid unsightly lumps).
- Melt the bloomed gelatin in the microwave (approximately 15-30 seconds) and then add it to the cranberry cream cheese mixture and beat to combine.
- Fold the reserved whipped cream into the cranberry cream cheese mixture with a rubber spatula until completely combined. Pile the finished cheesecake filling into the reserved gingerbread crust. Gently cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator to chill for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
To Make The Whipped Cream Topping
- In the clean bowl of your stand mixer, whip together the heavy cream, allulose, and vanilla extract just until stiff peaks form. Gently spread the whipped cream topping over the chilled pie, then return the pie to the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Nutrition facts have been calculated using Cronometer, with the carbs from all erythritol and allulose sweeteners subtracted because I do not personally have to bolus insulin for Swerve, erythritol, or allulose as a Type 1 (autoimmune) Diabetic. All Bake It Keto recipes have been tried and used successfully, but results may vary from person to person. All information provided regarding nutrition on the Website is intended to be used for informational purposes only. I am not a nutritionist. Consult your medical professional before using any recipe if you have concerns about how you may individually react to the use of any particular recipe or ingredient. By voluntarily creating and using any recipe provided here, you assume the risk of any potential injury that may result. Please see my full disclosures at https://www.bakeitketo.com/disclosures-privacy-policy/.
WANT TO SAVE THIS NO BAKE KETO CHEESECAKE RECIPE FOR LATER? CLICK HERE TO SAVE IT TO YOUR FAVORITE SUGAR FREE PINTEREST BOARD!