Favorite Keto Pumpkin Cookies With Cream Cheese Frosting
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosures here.
Here it is, friend – these are the irresistible, soft keto pumpkin cookies that instantly became a favorite.
So yes – these cookies are low carb, gluten-free, made with coconut flour and easy-as-all-get-out (why hellooo, bar cookies, you’re a lazy baker’s best friend!). But if we’re being honest, the most important thing to know is that cream cheese frosting is involved. SOLD.
The texture of these cookies is so soft and luxe – similar to my soft Keto Funfetti Sugar Cookie Bars…but full of pumpkiny goodness. And if we’re going to do pumpkin, let’s do it right. Keto fall treats should have plenty of warm, bold flavor. No wimpy, bland cookies allowed, amiright?
Now let’s break down exactly how you’re going to get keto soft pumpkin cookies with flavor so good you’ll forget you ever wanted that Starbucks PSL.
What You’ll Need To Make Favorite Pumpkin Spice Cookies With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Coconut Flour (I recommend using Bob’s Red Mill, since all brands vary in absorbency – click here to grab it on Amazon)
- Baking Powder
- Collagen Peptides (This brand is my favorite on Amazon)
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Granulated Swerve (Click here to order it on Amazon)
- Large Egg
- Vanilla Extract
- Pumpkin Puree (NOT pumpkin pie mix)
- For the Cream Cheese Frosting: Butter, Cream Cheese, Confectioners Swerve, Vanilla Extract, Maple Extract (optional), Salt, and Cinnamon for sprinkling on top.
- 8″ Square Baking Pan (I recommend a light color metal pan like this Made in the USA pan on Amazon)
- Parchment Paper (I like this brand on Amazon)
- Mixing bowl (This set of three Pyrex bowls on Amazon is such a good deal)
- Stand Mixer or Handheld Electric Mixer (This is my favorite stand mixer on Amazon)
- Rubber Spatula (This is my favorite multi-purpose heatproof rubber spatula on Amazon – this is what the pros use!)
- A small offset spatula to make spreading out your cookie dough and frosting SO easy (This is the one I use and love on Amazon).
Keto Pumpkin Cookies With Cream Cheese Frosting
For The Pumpkin Spice Cookies
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Flour (Bob's Red Mill)
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 Tbsp Collagen Peptides
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 Cup Butter (1 stick) softened
- 1/2 Cup Granulated Swerve
- 1/4 Cup Pumpkin Puree (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 Large Egg
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
For The Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1/4 Cup Butter (1/2 stick) softened
- 4 oz Cream Cheese (1/2 block)
- 1/2 Cup Confectioners Swerve
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp Maple Extract
- 1 pinch Salt
- Cinnamon for dusting
To Make The Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Grease an 8-inch square metal baking pan and line it with a strip of parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine the coconut flour (sift if yours is clumpy), baking powder, collagen peptides, pumpkin pie spice, and salt, and set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream together the butter and granulated Swerve until light and fluffy, stopping to scrape the bowl down with a rubber spatula as needed.
- Add the pumpkin puree to the butter mixture, followed by the egg and vanilla extract, beating thoroughly to combine after each addition.
- Add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture and beat until thoroughly incorporated.
- Spread the cookie dough evenly in the prepared pan. My FAVORITE tool to make this easy is a small offset spatula (click here for the one I like on Amazon).
- Bake the cookies at 325 degrees F for 18-20 minutes, or until the edges have just begun to brown and the center is just set. Allow the cookies to cool in the pan.
To Make The Frosting
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream together the butter, cream cheese, and confectioners swerve (sift if your is clumpy).
- Add the extracts and salt, and continue beating the frosting until light and fluffy, stopping to scrape down the bowl with a rubber spatula as needed.
- After the cookies are completely cool, use the offset spatula to spread the frosting evenly over the top. Use the parchment paper lining to pop the cookies out of the pan and transfer them to a large cutting board.
- Slice the cookies into 16 bars and dust the tops with cinnamon before serving.
Nutrition facts have been calculated using Cronometer, with the carbs from all erythritol and allulose sweeteners subtracted because I do not personally have to bolus insulin for Swerve, erythritol, or allulose as a Type 1 (autoimmune) Diabetic. All Bake It Keto recipes have been tried and used successfully, but results may vary from person to person. All information provided regarding nutrition on the Website is intended to be used for informational purposes only. I am not a nutritionist. Consult your medical professional before using any recipe if you have concerns about how you may individually react to the use of any particular recipe or ingredient. By voluntarily creating and using any recipe provided here, you assume the risk of any potential injury that may result. Please see my full disclosures at https://www.bakeitketo.com/disclosures-privacy-policy/.
WANT TO SAVE THIS KETO PUMPKIN SPICE COOKIE WITH CREAM CHEESE FROSTING RECIPE FOR LATER? CLICK HERE TO PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE KETO PINTEREST BOARD!
LOW CARB PUMPKIN BAR COOKIES WITH CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
READ NEXT: KETO PUMPKIN SNICKERDOODLE COOKIES
MORE LOW CARB PUMPKIN RECIPES TO TRY:
Low Carb Keto Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookies
Keto Friendly Pumpkin Spice Latte Cinnamon Rolls
MORE KETO COOKIE RECIPES TO TRY:
Best Ever Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
Soft Batch Low Carb Double Chocolate Chip Cookies